4 Swords Misadventures 6 4 Swords Misadventures 6

FINALLY!

I havent watched it yet, but I know this one will be better because each one you make gets better. I love your flashes and weather i review your flash now or after i watch it i will say the same thing that its amazing! :)

4 Swords Misadventures 5 4 Swords Misadventures 5

Amazing!

The ending KFC made the flash. Was a great view and i cant wait for the next one. Every time you make a new one I always seem to catch it luckily on the front page! And the funny thing is a rarely go on newgrounds. It must be the luck of the flash haha! Fantastic work keep it up! I would as well love to voice act in your next one!

4 Swords Misadventures 4 4 Swords Misadventures 4

Great!

Finally watched every episode in order. Now i'm on to number 5 I hope its the best one! :D

4 Swords Misadventures 3 4 Swords Misadventures 3

Amazing!

Aww shit the Beavis and Butthead boss was amazing i laughed so hard at that shit! Good stuff Cant wait to watch episode 4! :D

4 Swords Misadventures2.2 4 Swords Misadventures2.2

Perfect!

The more i watch the more I love this series!

4 Swords Misadventures2.1 4 Swords Misadventures2.1

Fantastic!

This series gets better and better! It got the 9 because of the annoying missync! But the series is still amazing. I cant wait for the next one to come out!

4 Swords ep.1 Remake 4 Swords ep.1 Remake

Great Flash!

I loved the remake because of the voice acting and just the quality for everything was much better. Keep it up I cant wait to watch the rest of your series! :D

4 Swords ep.1 Original 4 Swords ep.1 Original

Interesting!

I loved this flash. I think it was a great way to start a series. I have watched most of your other ones as well and the series just improves and gets much better.

Paper Luigi pt. 1 Paper Luigi pt. 1

Thank you!

Well first off i must say thank you for using my audio. I hope it came in handy! And for the flash well I have to say it was quite plain. Next time add more setail in it and dont make the writing boring. Put some jokes in it or bring characters from other games to make it more exciting. But still it wasn't bad. Next time just make a more constructive flash. But ure spriting animation is good you just need more patientce and im sure you can make a killer flash!

Bstuk2 responds:

Thanks for the reveiw. the next one is gonna be better.